What is Expanded e-Donation
Expanded DSWD e-Donation Management System is a deployment of an interface to manage and reconcile contributions and donations via online transactions thru Visa-accredited debit, prepaid and credit cards [with an expansion to cover MasterCard and Megalink/Bancnet/Expressnet cards] to be provided by the Development Bank of the Philippines [DBP]. This is in addition to the existing eDonation using SMS thru GCash.
The Expanded DSWD e-Donation Management System aims to:
- Provide DSWD stakeholders and donor partners with an acceptable alternative way of giving contributions and donations via online [internet] in addition to the existing GCash.
- Further maximize the potential of public donations as a major resource to address the increasing demand for social protection services and programs.
The Expanded DSWD e-Donation Management System have the following features:
- Donations online [DSWDDonateOnline] – online system for managing online donations.
- Safe and secure transmission of donations, i.e. banking industry-standard/configuration.
- Audit Trail/Customized Reporting – allows accounting and auditing staff to track every transaction initiated through the DSWD e-Donations Management System. Customized generation of summaries and reports in accordance with the requirements of government accounting and auditing rules and regulations.